Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last week, Zcoin has traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar. Zcoin has a total market cap of $43.47 million and approximately $5.29 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.95 or 0.00054587 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, TDAX, Indodax and BX Thailand.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,088.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.90 or 0.02090260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.56 or 0.03242282 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00704684 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.07 or 0.00705276 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055780 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.75 or 0.00415529 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011052 BTC.
Zcoin (CRYPTO:XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,780,243 coins. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zcoin is zcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, Upbit, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Binance, Indodax, TDAX and Coinroom. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.