Smartshare (CURRENCY:SSP) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Smartshare has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar. One Smartshare coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including $18.94, $7.50, $24.68 and $50.98. Smartshare has a market cap of $1.50 million and $168,407.00 worth of Smartshare was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011071 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225859 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.82 or 0.01497477 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00122925 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Smartshare’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 4,639,918,911 coins. Smartshare’s official Twitter account is @Smartshare_vip. The official website for Smartshare is smartshare.vip/#.
Smartshare Coin Trading
Smartshare can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $10.39, $50.98, $5.60, $20.33, $32.15, $24.68, $33.94, $18.94, $13.77, $24.43 and $7.50. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Smartshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Smartshare should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Smartshare using one of the exchanges listed above.