Nitro (CURRENCY:NOX) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Nitro token can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and COSS. During the last week, Nitro has traded 22.8% lower against the US dollar. Nitro has a market capitalization of $117,506.00 and $440.00 worth of Nitro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003118 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011076 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.52 or 0.00226755 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.02 or 0.01491699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00122347 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Nitro’s genesis date was October 10th, 2017. Nitro’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,077,153 tokens. The Reddit community for Nitro is /r/nitrotoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nitro’s official Twitter account is @nitrotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nitro is www.nitro.live.
Buying and Selling Nitro
Nitro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nitro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nitro should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nitro using one of the exchanges listed above.