MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded 30.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. One MassGrid coin can currently be bought for about $0.0197 or 0.00000222 BTC on exchanges including CoinEx, ChaoEX and QBTC. In the last seven days, MassGrid has traded 24.3% higher against the dollar. MassGrid has a market capitalization of $1.48 million and approximately $578.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,836.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.46 or 0.02089412 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $280.06 or 0.03172227 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.07 or 0.00691748 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.63 or 0.00698049 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011221 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00056960 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $37.04 or 0.00419584 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011351 BTC.
MassGrid (MGD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 136,694,317 coins and its circulating supply is 75,233,214 coins. MassGrid’s official website is www.massgrid.com. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MassGrid
MassGrid can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, ChaoEX and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MassGrid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MassGrid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.