Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, Komodo has traded up 33.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Komodo coin can currently be purchased for $0.80 or 0.00008798 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Bitbns. Komodo has a market cap of $93.12 million and $6.90 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.56 or 0.00414786 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00097968 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00053116 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 30.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Komodo (KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 116,882,193 coins. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Komodo is komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Binance, BarterDEX, Bitbns, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.