EtherGem (CURRENCY:EGEM) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. EtherGem has a total market cap of $109,355.00 and approximately $8,562.00 worth of EtherGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EtherGem has traded 49% higher against the US dollar. One EtherGem coin can currently be bought for about $0.0056 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00227560 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01490276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00122707 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
EtherGem’s total supply is 19,483,114 coins. The Reddit community for EtherGem is /r/egem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EtherGem’s official Twitter account is @ETHERGEMCOIN. The official message board for EtherGem is bctann.egem.io. EtherGem’s official website is egem.io.
Buying and Selling EtherGem
EtherGem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EtherGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EtherGem using one of the exchanges listed above.