ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, ERC20 has traded down 10.9% against the US dollar. One ERC20 token can now be bought for approximately $0.0614 or 0.00000678 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox, Kuna and Token Store. ERC20 has a total market cap of $3.07 million and $61,972.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00226398 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.24 or 0.01494140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000859 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030954 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00122587 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ERC20’s launch date was October 23rd, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 13,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 tokens. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project.
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kuna and Token Store. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ERC20 using one of the exchanges listed above.